** July 28 2022 – Stock is now available on these searchcoils
Find flecks and deeper targets with outstanding coverage, unparalleled pinpointing, and easy maneuverability around rocky or bushy ground. An outstanding choice when hunting over old or new ground, it’s well balanced and built strong to withstand many environments – making it a great all-day detecting coil.
Best shallow ground or exposed bedrock hunting coil due to the size, shape and max sensitivity to small gold nuggets.
- Size – 10×5″ or 244x140mm
- Weight – 20.3 Ounces or 575 Grams
- Configuration – Monoloop or (Mono) Searchcoil
- Waterproof – YES to 3 Foot or 1m
- Warranty – 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- Skidplate/Searchcoil Cover – Included on Searchcoil
- Minelab Endorsed – Yes
Coiltek has been building searchcoils for the Minelab metal detectors since the first Minelab Pulse Induction metal detectors were built. They are considered the first and one of the most reliable aftermarket Searchcoils manufactures for Minelab metal detectors. They are highly recommended for the GPX 6000 and fully endorsed by Minelab Electronics.