Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector Pro Package – Free Accessories!
Rob’s Detector Sales specializes in Minelab Pulse Induction metal detectors, such as the new Minelab GPX 5000. We offer the best free bundle packages, which include free accessories and coils, shipping and full insurance, unlimited support beyond the sale, and Arizona field instructions on private gold claims.
What’s Included in your new Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Pack purchase?
Stock Accessories with GPX 5000 –
- Minelab Lithium Ion Battery
- Minelab Commander Series 11″ Round Double D Search Coil
- Minelab Commander Series 15″ x 12″ Elliptical Monoloop Search Coil
- Minelab Koss 100 ohm headphones
- Minelab Metal Detecting Harness
- Minelab Armrest Strap for the Sovereign, Eureka, and GP/SD Series
- Minelab GPX Series 12v Vehicle Charger Plug-pack
- Minelab GPX Series Mains Charger
- Minelab GPX Series Battery Harness
- Minelab Finds and Rubbish Bag
- Armrest Cover
- Armrest Strap
- Armrest Wear Kit
- Coil Wear Kit
- Bungie Cord with Clamp
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
** Plus the 2020 Prospectors Bundle Package, only available from Rob’s Detector Sales **
- Doc’s 22″ Prospecting Pick
- AZO Camo Control Box Cover – Protect your GPX 5000
- Doc’s Detecting SCOOP Pouch
- Plastic Nugget Recovery Scoop (choose your color – Green, Yellow or Black)
- Soft, Padded Metal Detector Carry Bag
- Extra Lower Shaft with Mounting Hardware
- Minelab Baseball Cap
- Minelab Gray Digging Gloves
- Shipping, Handling and Full Insurance value on package shipped to the US ONLY, NO International orders available.
- Lifetime Support – Email, Phone, Text and Forum Support Beyond the Sale
- Full Day of Arizona Field Instructions/Training with the Purchase
Call Rob @ Rob’s Detector Sales to discuss other bundle package options that might be available. We are more than willing to customize a package just for your needs. Rob’s Detector Sales can add or remove products from the current bundle for a dollar to dollar value. Call to discuss what package is best for you.
Why Purchase from Rob’s Detector Sales?
It’s a no brainer in all honestly. Rob’s Detector Sales is one of the top 5 Minelab Partners in the US. We offer the best prices, bundle packages, payment options and support beyond the sale. We package all orders up the same business day if possible and ship with reliable carriers with full insurance included. We use the top of the line packing & strapping material to make sure your package is packed well without any potential damage during shipping. We treat all customers just as we would like to be treated if we were making the same purchase! Allow Rob’s Detector Sales to earn your trust and business.
No reason to purchase from Ebay, purchase with confidence and know you’re getting an true, genuine Minelab metal detector for an Authorized Dealer. Verify our status with Minelab Americas by calling the Customer Care number at – 1-877-767-6522
Awarded the Minelab Customer Care Champion Award for 2013 from Minelab Americas.
Awarded the Minelab Customer Care Award for 2011 & 2012 from Minelab Americas.
We are also a Certified Minelab Dealership allowed to use the special logo and one of only a few US dealers trained under the “Advanced GPX” training conducted by Minelab Americas.
What is the price of the Minelab GPX5000?
Minelab GPX5000 Metal Detector Bundle Package – $7,995.00 MSRP, YOUR PRICE – $4000.00
How do I order my new GPX Metal Detector?
Rob’s Detector Sales offers payment options (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Cashier’s Check, Bank or Wire Transfers, Money Order or Cash) by calling the number below. We also offer short term layaway options. If you don’t catch us on the phone, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call the same day.
Minelab sets the new benchmark in gold nugget hunting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500–it is in a class of its own! Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram gold nuggets to the elusive “retirement nugget”, and everything in between, with the GPX Minelab 5000 metal detector, you can find it.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary Minelab GPX ability to “see through ground” mineralization, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other metal detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the Minelab GPX metal detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, all the while maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold nuggets much deeper than ANY other metal detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With more Timings than ever before, the 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional – you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
When searching for gold you need the best. If you’re looking for the very best gold detector – LOOK NO FURTHER.
- MPS, DVT & SETA – Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings – make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing – gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing – is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing – is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing – for more depth
- Improved electronics – for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes – gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain – adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance – options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments – to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject – adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control – adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune – (also known as Noise Cancel) – Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight – so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery – with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils – as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages – English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
Questions on this metal detector? Call and talk with a trained expert before the purchase to find out if this is the right detector for your needs and what other items might be included for free. Call today at 623.362.1459 or 602.909.9008