Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector + 19″ GPZ SEARCHCOIL ($750.00 SAVINGS) – Future of Gold Detection!
$8,479.00 MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Free UPS Ground Shipping, Insurance and Training is included with purchase.
FREE 2018 Prospector’s Bundle Package Includes –
- Doc’s Goldscreamer Control Box Cover, Screen Cover and Wireless Remote Cover
- Miner John’s White Heavy Duty Replacement Searhcoil Cover – Skidplate
- Apex 24-inch Prospecting Pick with Magnet
- Prospecting Nugget Scoop
- Doc’s Scoop Pouch (perfect to carry your scoop or pinpointer)
- Minelab Soft Large Carry Case
- Minelab Baseball Cap
- Minelab Digging Gloves (one size fits all)
- Ground Shipping, Handling and Full Insurance/Signature Confirmation
- Arizona Field Training – 1 day on Private Mining Claims (keep what you find!)
- Lifetime Support beyond the sale – email, phone & forum support
Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% Discount on this unit. Must provide a copy of a DD 214.
Minelab are delighted to announce the most eagerly anticipated GOLD detector, the industry leading GPZ 7000. The GPZ 7000 represents the future of Gold detection! The product is currently in the process of a phased release plan across Gold Mining markets. The GPZ 7000 takes GOLD detection technology to a whole new level with market leading performance and new technological innovations from Minelab – the company that knows GOLD!
A quantum leap in gold performance with breakthrough new technology from Bruce Candy.
ZVT technology goes to the NEXT LEVEL for all serious gold prospectors, providing substantially improved depth. No longer will you be limited to using either sine wave continuous VLF transmission detectors, that struggle in mineralised ground, or square wave PI transmission detectors, that can be insensitive to varying gold sizes and compositions.
ZVT (Zero Voltage Transmission) creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
Super‑D The Super‑D smart coil consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
GPSi uses a u‑blox GPS engine to integrate location and time data with detector settings. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files to use with XChange 2.
Wi‑Stream uses low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms). This provides reliability and maximum sound quality.
Features of the new Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector –
Check out the Picture to see more.