You are looking at a value-added industry first from DetectorPro! The first compact all-in-one probe/headphone/pulse inductance metal detector in the world famous DetectorPro design. UniProbe is a new high-powered pulse inductance probe that can be switched on or off during hunting and retrieval with your metal detector… Or it can be used just as a set of high-quality detector headphones… Or with an optional PI searchcoil and rods, it can be turned into a complete PI metal detector! Not only does this probe contain today’s most innovative Pulse Inductance electronics, it is the first probe that has all the electronics built into the headphones. All of this is possible because of our innovative microcircuitry and packaging. The UniProbe has been engineered to perform in all ground minerals and on both salt and fresh water beaches too with up to 5-6″ depth on coins in the retrieval hole. UniProbe is a true universal application probe/ metal detector and will open up a whole new world of accurate retrieval for you. Too many valuable coins, relics and jewelry are damaged everyday by the detectorist’s inability to accurately pinpoint with large searchcoils. Isn’t it about time you stopped damaging your treasures?
- Operating Search Frequency: Pulse Induction.
- Searchcoil: 8″ x 5/8″ diameter probe.
- Probe Depth: Up to 5-6″ deep on coins in the hole.
- Headphone Transducers: Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity efficiency, durability and signal quality.
- Audio Frequency: Pulse VCO
- Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 23 decibels.
- Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust, compact carry foldable design.
- Controls: Full range “stay put” volume with segmented “click” positioning; continuous adjust Threshold and Frequency.
- Switches: All Detector Compatibility; Probe “On/Off”
- Search Mode: Threshold search, slow-motion.
- Operating environments: 8″ Probe is waterproof for land, salt & fresh water beach use; Headphones are not waterproof.
- Cables: 1/4″ heavy-duty removable coil cords for probe and headphone with high-quality connectors.
- Rods: Optional for conversion to Pulse detector
- Searchcoils: Optional DetectorPro 8″ or 11″ PI
- Breakdown: Compact fold and carry, removable cords with high-quality connectors.
- Battery: (1) 9-Volt Alkaline battery (supplied).
- Battery Life: Dependent on the on/off cycling during use, rated currently up to 12 hours (alkaline) continuous “on” use.
- Applications: Jewelry, relic, and coin hunting.
- Warranty: Two Years.
- NOTE: Specifications and features subject to change without notice.
Controls: Pulse Frequency, Threshold, headphone volume. Switches: Detector Compatibility; Probe On/Off. Connectors: Left cable for headphone connection to your detector. Right cable for probe searchcoil or optional 8″ or 11″ DetectorPro PI searchcoils.
Optional 8 or 11-inch Pulse searchcoils available for Uniprobe. Add our rod assembly and you have a complete functioning Headhunter PULSE metal detector!
High-quality removable 1/4″ coiled headphone cable with molded plug and locking connector included.