Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector with 10″ Searchcoil
Most Sensitive Gold Detector on the Market!
In stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector – New Digital Display version
With 10″ waterproof elliptical search coil
The Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector is the standard against which all other gold prospecting detectors are compared. Its 71 KHz operating frequency is the highest available, making the GoldBug 2 extremely sensitive to small gold nuggets.
Fisher now offers a limited 5 Year Factory Warranty from date of purchase!
The GoldBug II Metal Detector features:
Find your target
- Operates at a powerful 71 KHz for exceptional sensitivity to small gold nuggets – highest operating frequency on the market
- New Digital Display from Fisher allowing better controls
- High-resolution iron discrimination lets you identify iron trash and hot rocks before you dig them
- Audio boost lets you hear even small & deep targets
- Adjustable sensitivity , threshold, volume & ground reject
Use easily in the field
- Extremely lightweight at 2.9 lbs
- Control box can be hip- or chest-mounted to reduce the weight on your arm
- Operates on 2 drop-in 9V batteries with about 32 hours of battery life
- Dust- & moisture-resistant control box