Garrett ATX Waterproof Metal Detector with 10″x12″ Open DD Searchcoil
PI for gold, coins and relics
In stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
GARRETT ATX METAL DETECTOR – BASIC PACKAGE
This is Garrett’s Extreme “Flag Ship” Pulse Induction metal detector. The ATX has extreme sensitivity to locate tiny gold nuggets that other PI Detectors miss. The Garrett also has a new Advanced DD Searchoil which provides enhanced detection of small items and easy pinpointing. The Garrett ATX is also “All Terrain” meaning it’s waterproof to 10 feet.
ATX Key Features:
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check Feature and adjustable Discrimination
Ground track with 4 settings: Choose settings that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strenght and current settings.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones
- Audio Retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
ATX Basic Package Includes:
- ATX Metal Detector with 10×12 inch DD coil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargable batteries
- Battery charger Specifications
- DVD and Instructional Manuel
|Circuit Type||Advanced Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Adjustable, 25 settings|
|Search Modes||2: Motion and Non-Motion|
|Ground Balance Range||From ferrous ground (ironstone)|
|Audio Threshold||YES, Adjustable|
|Detection Frequency||730 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||10 feet (3m)|
|Quick Iron Check||YES|
|Standard Searchcoil||10″x12″ PROformance™ DD|
|Standard Land Headphones||Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)|
|Length (Adjustable)||20″ to 68″ (.51m – 1.72m)|
|Total Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included); rechargeables|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|