Discover gold the easy way with the Minelab PRO-GOLD range of high quality pans and accessories. Prospecting for gold has never been so much fun!
Discover gold the easy way with the Minelab PRO-GOLD range of high quality pans and accessories. This premium panning kit has everything you need to get started and you’ll become an expert in no time. Prospecting for gold has never been so much fun! The PRO-GOLD kit features two premium quality pans and a versatile classifier. They’re constructed from durable lightweight polypropylene, are UV-resistant and float in water.
“I think I have seen nearly every gold pan and gold panning kit made in the last 40 years. They range from basic to overly complicated. Minelab has struck the perfect balance between the two, with features that aid in gold panning without getting in the way. In my opinion the Minelab PRO-GOLD panning kit is vastly superior to any other gold panning kit on the market and is my recommendation for both beginners and experts.”
– Steve Herschbach [The Original Detector Prospector]
Multiple Panning Zones for Maximum Gold Recovery
- Large 90° Riffles – Large 90° riffles on the 15-inch and 10-inch pans catch larger gold grains before they wash away. This is a good initial step to separate the black sand and gold from lighter colored sediments.
- Mini Riffles – Mini riffles on the 15-inch pan assist in trapping very tiny gold in fine black sand, allowing the sand to wash away leaving the gold behind.
- Flat Sidewall – Final panning can be carried out on the flat sidewall, allowing you to clearly see the gold that collects in the bottom corner as it becomes separated from the remaining black sand.
High Contrast Blue for Optimum Gold Visibility
Opposing points on the color wheel have high color contrast. In the diagram, yellow (A) and blue (B) have high contrast.
PRO-GOLD pans are constructed from high quality materials and have been cleverly designed to fit neatly inside each other for super-easy transport and space-saving storage.
Ergonomic & Practical
The classifier is sized perfectly to fit on top of a standard 5 gal. (20 L) bucket, and the two handles make it comfortable to use.
Kit Contents (Part No. 3011-0325)
The 10-inch pan has the large 90° riffles and flat sidewall. It’s great for panning lighter loads and suitable for beginners and children.
15-inch Dual Riffle Pan
The 15-inch pan features three separate panning zones. A versatile combination of 90° riffles, mini riffles, and flat sidewall allow efficient recovery of all of the gold using multiple panning techniques.
Remove large rocks with the classifier by sifting the coarse aggregate materials into the gold pan. It’s sized perfectly to fit on top of a standard 5 gal. (20 L) bucket, and the two handles make it comfortable to use.
Convertible Carry Bag
The handy lightweight carry bag will help you keep everything in one place. Using the pull-strings, it converts to a backpack for easy kit transportation.
Also Included in This Kit:
- Iron-Separator Magnet
- Double-Loupe Magnifier (3×, 5× magnification)
- Vacuum Suction Bottle
- Gold Transfer Pipette
- Micro-Gold Storage Vials
- Getting Started Guide