HomeShopSuper Magnets for PicksSquare Neodymium Super Magnet 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 1/4″

Square Neodymium Super Magnet 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 1/4″


1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ x 1/4″

In stock

Add to wishlist Add to compare


Square Neodymium Super Magnet, Grade 42

Super magnets are great for speeding up target recovery time.  Super magnets help pick up all the iron rubbish, allowing you to dig more potentially good targets that are not trash!

    • Dimensions: 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ x 1/4″ thick
    • Tolerances: ±0.004″ x ±0.004″ x ±0.004″
    • Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
    • Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
    • Magnetization Direction: Thru Thickness
    • Weight: 2.44 oz. (69.14 g)
    • Pull Force, Case 1: 38.54 lbs
    • Pull Force, Case 2: 152.0 lbs
    • Surface Field: 1895 Gauss
    • Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
    • Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
    • BHmax: 42 MGOe

With a pull force of almost 40 lbs, these blocks are very difficult to separate from a flat metal surface once they are attached. Great magnets for heavy lifting and holding over a large area.

Please read the Neodymium Magnet Safety information below –

Neodymium Magnet Safety

The neodymium magnets we sell are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets.  Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets.  Neodymium magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together.  Eye protection should be worn when handling these magnets, because shattering magnets can launch pieces at great speeds.

The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can also damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices.  They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays.  Never place neodymium magnets near electronic appliances.

Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous.  Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.  These magnets are not a toy.  Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death.  Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid.  The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.

Neodymium magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking.  They do not take kindly to machining.

Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80°C).

Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.

Neodymium magnets can be fun and useful, but must always be treated with care.

Additional information




There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Square Neodymium Super Magnet 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 1/4″”