The Minelab Equinox: “An Advanced Guide”
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 22 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews. In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure. Topics include:
- Using Theory and Basic Skills to Improve Your Accuracy
- Depth and Target Acquisition.
- Applying the Equinox’s Strengths to Your Sites.
- Using the Equinox’s Target Information to Learn Problem Targets.
- Methods and Applications: Creating Custom Search Modes.
- Across-Frequency Target Testing.
- Salt Water Stabilization.
- …and much more…
Softbound, 101 pgs. ($16.95)