Coiltek Elite 14″ Round Camo Mono Searchcoil
In stock (can be backordered)Add to wishlistAdd to compare
The ELITE coils utilize a new winding innovation which was created and released by COILTEK. The winding optimizes the transmit and receive signals and therefore improves depth and sensitivity when compared to a standard wound similar sized coil.
The ELITE range has next to no touch sensitivity, smooth stable operation and no abnormal external interference issues. Essentially they run smoother than any other standard coil on the market.
Other brands have copied the innovation and claim to have the performance of the Coiltek however customer reviews and comments prove that the Coiltek ELITE coils are choice for performance, reliability and customer service from HQ and the dealers who work with the Coiltek Brand.
The ELITE coils are wound with a high grade LITZ wire and care is taken with every coil to ensure overall consistency in performance. The new CAMO look is there to help improve the uniqueness of the coil and set it apart from the competition. The ultimate proof of the performance is in the customers’ reviews and success stories and they are too numerous to mention.
Any detector operator with a SD / GP/ GPX machine could be missing out on Optimizing Discovery if they are not swinging with the ELITE.
Here are some of the key features of this new coil.
- 14″ round or 350mm in diameter
- 1130 grams or 40 ounces approx.
- Suits the Minelab SD / GP / GPX detectors
- Sharp and bright response to targets
- Extremely sensitive and quiet in operation
- Water resistant
- Deep searcher
- From current tests consistently achieving 1-2 inches greater depth than the standard 14″ Mono by Coiltek
- Optimizes the SD, GP and GPX detectors performance
- 2 Year Warranty from date of purchase
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.