Doc’s Goldscreamer SDC 2300 Control Box Cover
In stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
This is the new Minelab SDC 2300 Padded Control Box Cover. This new cover is SUPER TOUGH and durable. Here are some features of this new control box cover –
1. Lined with nylon covered neoprene to add cushion and protection for your $3750 metal detector.
2. Bottom of cover is lined with conveyer belt material, easy to wipe off and provides a tough surface that is hard to wear out.
3. Extra loops to thread that expensive headphone adapter through to take the strain off of the jack.
4. Flaps that open from the top to access your controls, and not block your view. Flaps that open from the bottom block you view of the controls and take two hands.
5. PVC stabilizer foot to make sure your detector does not flip over on its side. This removable foot is made of unpainted PVC with end caps. (The picture shows the foot painted, it was too labor intensive to paint all of these so we provide a natural color PVC foot that you can paint if you desire. The caps are removable.) I suggest you glue the caps on once you install the foot through the loop.
6. Easy open access flap to battery compartment.
7. Straps to hold the arm cuff open.
Questions – email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 623.362.1459
2 reviews for Doc’s Goldscreamer SDC 2300 Control Box Cover
Doc’s Control Box Cover and Arm Cuff for the Equinox 600 or 800$54.95Add to cartRated 5.00 out of 51
Really nice cover for the SDC, fits perfectly and holds up against the harsh desert environment.
Mike Gibson (verified owner) –
This is the perfect cover for the SDC 2300! Protects and fits very well with no loose areas. I would also like to state that Rob’s Detectors always goes above and beyond when it comes to fast shipping and communication.